Friday, February 3, 2012

Day Eight:: Let's Play Ball


Today, along with my beautiful little sister, my nephew came over.  His name is Coby and he's a German Shepard/Lab/Boxer puppy.  So we took Coby and Austin Danger Powers the Second for a walk together and then we watched them chase each other around::


Okay, so these weren't action shots.  Then Austin and I played ball for a while. 

     The significance of this?  Usually after a walk I would feel that my energy was spent (he's a smart dog, but he never learned to heal).  But I still wanted to play with them afterwards.  I was running around with him getting the ball and throwing it.  I haven't done that since we were both much younger. 

    That night my dad and I (now living in a four bedroom house with two people in it) decided we should turn the upstairs rooms (Guest room and storage/craft room/office) into something resembling a sad home gym.  Since my old room now houses my hobby type stuff, it also houses a TV.  While I'm, sometimes accompanied by a friend or my sister, working on things, I watch TV or a movie or listen to music.  So we put my bike on a stationary stand up in that room so that we could watch TV while riding a stationary bike.  In the other room, which has more space in it, we put some weights, a stability ball, and other home fitness type equiptment.

All in all it was a day that I felt the fun of having more energy the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment